Membership Season 2024 Is Here!
Join or Renew Today!
Camps must be licensed by the NH Department of Health and Human Services to be eligible for membership. Dues are determined as 0.06% of the camp's previous year's gross revenue (total gross revenue x 0.0006), with a dues minimum of $200 and maximum of $1,500.
Businesses can join for membership dues of $400.00 per year.
Associate members are those individuals unaffiliated with a member camp and engaged with the Youth Recreation Camp industry in New Hampshire who wish to receive mailings and information from New Hampshire Camps. Associate Members can be board members, retired directors, or others wishing to support the work of New Hampshire Camps. Associate Membership dues are $100 per year.
What do you gain through a Camp membership in the New Hampshire Camp Director's Association?
- Camp Directory Listing: Member Camps have a listing in our Camps Directory on our website. You can maintain current information on your dates, tuition, and other important information that parents can browse as they start their search for the perfect camp match for their sons and daughters.
- The Directors Drop-In Zoom sessions: Join us every FIRST and THIRD Thrusday of the month where camp directors like yourself, as well as program staff and anyone else working for our member camps are sharing information in a free-flowing conversation about any and all topics related to camp.
- Up to date links and information: DOL, DHHS, DOE & More! You also receive our monthly e-newsletter.
- Marine Patrol Inspections & Testing: We work with them to bring you a schedule to eliminte the hassle of figureing it out yourself!
- DHHS seat at the table: Our board members work closely with DHHS to make sure they hear our voices, address concerns and work to create an efficient licensing process.
- Meetings & Conferences: We work to bring you the most up to date informtion from our partners in the State, Federal and private areas at our Spring & Fall Meetings, Fall Conference and Deparment of Labor Informational Session.
- Resources at your disposal: Need someone to talk to about a camp issue, want to make changes, looking for more hiring avenues....as a member you can access any of our board members who may have information to share - just reach out!
What do you gain through a Business membership in the New Hampshire Camp Director's Association?
- Camp Directory Listing on our website - with ability to update as needed.
- Access to the NH Camps Membership via e-newsletter - two times a year. You supply the topic and graphics, and we send them to our members.
- Receive the NH Camps Monthly E-Newsletter.
- Representation in our Annual Business Member oriented newsletter to the membership, shared in the Spring and Fall.
- Invitation to attend the Fall Conference with a vendor table.
- Director Drop-In Zoom Sessions - Sponsorship Option, first session at no cost, additional sponsorship options available. Three minute dedicated time in front of participants.
Membership Dues: $400 per year, additional sponsorship opportunities available.
Additional Sponsorship Opportunities:
- For $500 - Logo displayed on all event outreach materials and 5 minute speech in front of membership attendees at the Fall Conference.
- For $200 - Brief speech at the opening of the Annual Spring Meeting at the ACA - New England Conference.
- For $25 - Sponsor additional Director Drop-In Session dates (1 per calendar year included in membership).
- For $200 - Sponsor Department of Labor Zoom Session with 5 minute speech in front of membership attendees.