2018 Membership Renewal
Renew or Join Today!
Here at NH Camps we value our members and continue to find ways to support your work in our beautiful state. Your membership in our organization is vital in supporting all families who seek out the unique qualities of Camps in New Hampshire! NH Camps has worked hard to support, promote and protect camping here in the state and your affiliation and membership assists in this effort.
Your membership enabled us to accomplish so much this year:
- Monitored and provided important feedback on state legislative issues that affect New Hampshire camps.
- Worked closely with state agencies such as the NH Marine Patrol, Department of Labor and Department of Environmental Services to provide a greater understanding and level of preparedness for all camps.
- Hosted MEET UP opportunities across the state connecting camps near and far to discuss all topics camp related.
- Gathered members together at our Annual Meeting, Fall Conference and State of NH Meeting at ACANE
- Our website Discussion Forum, a members only landing zone, continues to be a place just for you to find the answer to a question or seek out help with a specific need - it's the GO-TO for all things camp!
- Created and hosted specific training sessions such as our upcoming DOL Camp Specific Training on March 23, 2018.
- And we hired an Operations Coordinator - the person behind the scenes to help keep all this moving forward.
We’re proud of what we’ve been able to do and we could not have done it without you!
Renewing your 2018 Membership:
Member Camps can login, pay their dues via credit card or paypal and see their listing on our Camp Directory. Once logged in, members can also edit and update their information as needed. Camps, Individuals, Associations or Businesses joining NH Camp Directors Association for the first time can also set up a member login and password to create their unique listing of camp information.
Not sure if you have renewed yet?
Contact our Operations Coordinator, Jenne Walker, by email here to check your status!
Camps can send paper forms and dues by check to:
NH Camps / NHCDA
Post Office Box 3432
Concord, NH 03302
We are proud to support a strong and diverse membership of camps here in our beautiful state. The strength of our organization is made possible by your support and we thank you!