2016 Fall Conference!
You are invited to attend:
2016 NHCDA Fall Conference
Tuesday, October 25, 2016
9:30 AM - 3:00 PM
Camp Brookwoods in Alton Bay, NH
$10 per Camp – Four Staff Members may attend at Camp Price
$5 Each Additional Staff member
The New Hampshire Camp Director's Association hopes that you will please join us for a fantastic day at Camp Brookwoods, located near beautiful Lake Winnipesaukee. This conference serves as an opportunity for New Hampshire Camps to network, be informed and to enjoy the camaraderie of other Camp Experts.
The conference will be a wonderful opportunity to learn about what is new in state regulations and licensing as we receive an update from the Department of Environmental Services along with a variety of breakout sessions and roundtables facilitated by New Hampshire Camp Experts.
Conference breakout sessions/discussions include:
- New Hampshire Lakes Association - Managing your Waterfront Effectively
- Conference sponsor, Chalmers Insurance - Risk Management - 10 Mistakes Camps Make and How to Avoid Them
- What can NHCDA do for you? - Discussion with Board President, Bob Strodel and Executive Director, Rick Kone
- Fair Labor Act and other Department of Labor Questions
- Camper Behavior Management Discussion
- How do I engage and manage my Alumni?
- Tour Camp Brookwoods and discuss Property Management Techniques Hits and Misses from the Summer (Lessons Learned Roundtables)
In addition, the conference offers a chance to sit and eat lunch and talk camp, catch up with old friends and meet new ones. This is a unique opportunity to enjoy and debrief with experts in camping from all around New Hampshire. We invite camps to bring as many full-time staff as possible. For just $10, a camp can invite four staff members to attend, each additional member is only $5.
Join us on October 25, and discuss
the Past, Present and Future of New Hampshire Summer Camps!
Please register by clicking on the Attend Event button below.
If you have any problems registering or have questions about the conference,
please contact Rick Kone at (603) 521-0217 or by using the contact form.
Register to Attend!
34 Camp Brookwoods Road
Alton, NH 03809